About Me

An emaratii teen who has this 'Obsession' with fashion, Nail art & music. I like to take risks in fashion , try new trends. Its just like baking a cake with different flavors. Contact me? Majdalnoaimi@hotmail.com x

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Be Adriana Lima

Today, I was scrolling down my tumblr dashboard and I saw a picture of an asian looking woman who has transformed herself to more than one of the hottest lady celebrities with easy make-up tutorials! I was amazed at how she looked after the make-up! So later then, my sister & I looked her up on Youtube and we finally got to see her videos! My sister decided to try the make-up of Adriana on me! It took us less than 20 minutes & TARA! I looked so amazing with the make-up on... but actually i looked more like kim kardashian. Anyways here's the picture of all the celebs she tried & the video of the tutorial! Enjoy xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment