About Me

An emaratii teen who has this 'Obsession' with fashion, Nail art & music. I like to take risks in fashion , try new trends. Its just like baking a cake with different flavors. Contact me? Majdalnoaimi@hotmail.com x

Thursday, January 5, 2012

TRENDS

Lately, I noticed some street-style trends going on! Have you noticed the sexy long skirts? Even one of my favorite bloggers pintsizedfashionista.blogspot.com have posted some pictures of them wearing long skirts! As soon as i go shopping, I will defiantly get me ones. I prefer the plain ones, dont even think about getting those beach skirts! FASHION DISASTER!
And also, another trend is the peter-pan collar dress or just the collar! I've seen the collars in Topshop & they are a must! Super cute♡ 


Long plain skirt with gorgeous belt & tucked in shirt
Here's even a fab-black more like chiffon skirt with a plain sweater! LOVE THE LOOK


Petter-pan collars! Love the LV one!





No comments:

Post a Comment