About Me

An emaratii teen who has this 'Obsession' with fashion, Nail art & music. I like to take risks in fashion , try new trends. Its just like baking a cake with different flavors. Contact me? Majdalnoaimi@hotmail.com x

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello♥

This is officially my first post. Let me tell you more about why you should keep checking my blog daily or weekly. The point of this blog is to show you that a young girl like me does have a sense of style & does take her passion seriously. I've met loads of people who have a passion but not all of them are committed to it, they just use it to avoid it being "BLANK". That's what irritates me! Anyways.. I love dressing up, buying anything I find beautiful just to lift my mood up ,stay joyful & optimistic. My older sister went through this, she had this time where she bought everything she thought was cute or gorgeous. But she went through this after she graduated from high school, but im much younger so that's what im actually worried about. & Also a funny thing about me is that when I watch something that has to do with fashion like 'The rachel zoe project' or ' Project runway' I have to go to my mom & just dress up with all her vintage dresses and gowns... Have i gone mad? yes, but i'll tell you a secret.. all the best people are.

Thank you,
Majd

No comments:

Post a Comment