About Me

An emaratii teen who has this 'Obsession' with fashion, Nail art & music. I like to take risks in fashion , try new trends. Its just like baking a cake with different flavors. Contact me? Majdalnoaimi@hotmail.com x

Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Styling

Skimming through Net-A-Porter always makes me imagine an outfit so I decided to pick out some hot stuff & make it ONE outfit! Here's how it goes: 

 
1- Etro skirt
2- Philip lim shirt
3- Oscar De La Renta necklace
4- Charlotte Olympia pumps




1- YSL wedges
2- Oscar De La Rentra clip-on earrings
3- Phillip Lim belts
4- Miu Miu dress




1- Donna Karan jersey top
2- Jason Wu floral skirt
3- Miu Miu pumps
4- Roberto Cavalli earrings



1- Stella McCartney jumpsuit
2- Reed Krakoff bag
3- Assad Mounser Necklace
4- Giuseppe Zanotti pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment