About Me

An emaratii teen who has this 'Obsession' with fashion, Nail art & music. I like to take risks in fashion , try new trends. Its just like baking a cake with different flavors. Contact me? Majdalnoaimi@hotmail.com x

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dubai Comic-Con: 2012


As promised, I told you guys I'd uploaded pictures of the MEFCC'12 but I totally forget to post it on Sunday since it has been a totally busy week for me at school. So, I had the time to post the photos today since I took a day off! It was an event that was the highlight of April & a wonderful experience, it was nice knowing that there are actually awesome people who are proud to be fans of Animes, Marvel & loads of other stuff. I couldn't take pictures of all the characters people dressed up as because they were so many but I did take a pic of very few that passed by me! Here you go; 



Moony dressed up as Kakuzo from Naruto

The three musketeers! 

Shaikha dressed up as an Akatsuki (Anime: Naruto)




Can you spot more Akatsukis? Oh look here's Hagrid from Harry Potter! 



FREEJ DUKAN

Baby Naruto! Cutest thing ever!

Myself dressed up as Gaara from Naruto! 

WILD PEEETA BOOTH! Yummy?

No comments:

Post a Comment