About Me

An emaratii teen who has this 'Obsession' with fashion, Nail art & music. I like to take risks in fashion , try new trends. Its just like baking a cake with different flavors. Contact me? Majdalnoaimi@hotmail.com x

Saturday, April 7, 2012

My trip to LEBANON: Day #3

On the third day in the Beautiful lebanon, the whole family & I headed up the hills to have a wonderful lunch at a Lebanese restaurant of course. The food was delicious & as we strolled towards those mini shops around the area I bought 2 silver ankle bracelets that I fell in-love with. Later that afternoon, we went back to the car and as we were going we passed through lots of tiny hills with snow splattered around, even though the weather was not as cold as you would think, the area was snowed before  but then most of it melted. It was such a simple day, I wore the Blue skirt I posted about before with a high shoulder dress which I tucked in, What do you think of the glittery ballerinas I wore? Cute? I also matched the outfit with the infamous YSL arty ring & a bracelet I got as a gift to bring more life to what I wore. 








No comments:

Post a Comment