About Me

An emaratii teen who has this 'Obsession' with fashion, Nail art & music. I like to take risks in fashion , try new trends. Its just like baking a cake with different flavors. Contact me? Majdalnoaimi@hotmail.com x

Thursday, April 5, 2012

My trip to LEBANON: Day #1

The first day of my short trip to lebanon was in Faraya, the snow paradise up the mountains. Firstly, we planned on going to Beirut but plans changed and we decided to go the 2 hour road-trip that headed towards the snow! It was a  wonderful experience & I had so much fun with my girlies, we took a ride on the Téléphérique, had warm lunch from a cafe nearby the ski slope, Unfortunately we couldn't ride the scooters because we had a long way to go back home . One thing I definitely regretted was wearing those striped leggings because I almost froze to the death and my legs were not kept warm by those tights, What we do for fashion! Haha.






No comments:

Post a Comment