About Me

An emaratii teen who has this 'Obsession' with fashion, Nail art & music. I like to take risks in fashion , try new trends. Its just like baking a cake with different flavors. Contact me? Majdalnoaimi@hotmail.com x

Friday, April 6, 2012

My trip to LEBANON: Day #2

Second day was such a fun day, I chose such a street-style outfit since we decided to go to Alley where all those cute shops with very beautiful rings etc. We spend the morning strolling around the streets of Alley & Many crazy things occured like a random old lady came up to us and decided to sing us a Lebaneese song which made us laugh! There's also this great shoe store named 'Bata' which sells hot ballerinas, sandals & loafers. I got about 3 pairs of shoes & I loove them! 
My Sister (Shaikha's) outfit, Hot aint it?

My classic outfit, what do you think about the winter colors? 


No comments:

Post a Comment