About Me

An emaratii teen who has this 'Obsession' with fashion, Nail art & music. I like to take risks in fashion , try new trends. Its just like baking a cake with different flavors. Contact me? Majdalnoaimi@hotmail.com x

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Floral Blazer

Blazers are hot but they're kind of out of style right now! I mean, remember the 'boyfriend' blazer everyone wore, I still have mine in my closet but I barely wear it because its out of style. I'm a fan of sweaters & cardigans when I wanna pair it with a shirt or dress. Floral blazers are currently everywhere, I dont know if you should call it a trend but at first, I saw it during my spring break & I wasn't very convinced whether I should buy it or not so I didn't since the blazer was all dull with very dark colors that were not suitable for spring. But now, I spotted loads of floral blazers that are so pretty & match with everything! I'm still unsure if I should buy me one because I barely wore my old blazer since here in the UAE its so damn hot. What do you guys think? Yay or Nay? 


No comments:

Post a Comment