About Me

An emaratii teen who has this 'Obsession' with fashion, Nail art & music. I like to take risks in fashion , try new trends. Its just like baking a cake with different flavors. Contact me? Majdalnoaimi@hotmail.com x

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Thank you ♥

As you all know, I joined ask.fm & after the post I've posted here on my blog, I started getting lots of questions. Around 25-35 in an hr! I was amazed. Some were the basic questions that people were curious about, some were haters question which I tried not avoiding & some were those comments that made my day. Whoever you are, thank you so much for being really supportive & inspired. It may be just 1 person with repetitive comments & it may not but that doesn't matter. What matters is that someone actually appreciated whatever I published not for the sake of making me feel better but to be completely honest. Thank you so much. Nothing's better than spreading beautiful words♥ 




My Favorite♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment