About Me

An emaratii teen who has this 'Obsession' with fashion, Nail art & music. I like to take risks in fashion , try new trends. Its just like baking a cake with different flavors. Contact me? Majdalnoaimi@hotmail.com x

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

SUMMER IS FINALLY HERE.

HELLO MY LOVED ONES! First of allll, my summer has just started a few hours ago & I'm currently the happiest girl on earth!!!! :D I'm so excited for what's coming ahead & also a bit nervous for my marks till they come out on the 18th but for now, IM HAPPY! I hope most of you all began ur vacation & yeah, have a fabulous summer vacation, dont forget to always look fab! 


The Nail Polish I'm currently wearing ; Peach by Nail Station. Summer colors! (I had to put it by myself that's why it's not that neat. loool)

No comments:

Post a Comment