About Me

An emaratii teen who has this 'Obsession' with fashion, Nail art & music. I like to take risks in fashion , try new trends. Its just like baking a cake with different flavors. Contact me? Majdalnoaimi@hotmail.com x

Friday, July 6, 2012

Mumbai Trip

I'm extremely sorry for my lack of posts but I do have an excuse, I went to Mumbai-India for a week with my mom & Aunts. We went for medical treatment & of course we had 5 days left so we went to the most famous markets & places around the city of Mumbai. It's such a beautiful country with its deep culture, What I loved the most was that everyone was extremely helpful and sweet. I actually learned something over there & it's to appreciate what your fortune it of. When we landed from the plane, I got to see a view of lots of slums in a part of Mumbai & we also passed on the way to our Hotel. The smiles on the children's faces playing in the dirt was priceless and there were A LOT of dogs lying on the ground starving. I released how blessed I am el7mdllah & how they still manage to be happy was the best thing I've witnessed! Oh & they're were lots of random cows on the street, but our driver told us it had to do with their religious beliefs. To conclude, It was one of the greatest adventures I've experienced & I had a great time even though it was a very short period! Enjoy this video I filmed during my trip! xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment