About Me

An emaratii teen who has this 'Obsession' with fashion, Nail art & music. I like to take risks in fashion , try new trends. Its just like baking a cake with different flavors. Contact me? Majdalnoaimi@hotmail.com x

Sunday, July 29, 2012

BIRTHDAY POST

I probably had the best birthday of my best birthdays ever haha! It was perfect, I'm super blessed to have such thoughtful family & friends who surprised me with amazing gifts & cakes.  On the day of my birthday, I planned a gathering with my school friends & my close friends. One of my very best friends was not here in the UAE & that was the saddest thing but then when we gathered at her house today they made a surprise party for me! Thank you to all those who have wished me a happy bday on twitter/facebook/ask.fm xx 
I also wanted to post my BD outfit but I  forgot to take a pic :( Sorry!
Here's what happened on my BD: 

The macaroon cake that my besties surprised me with <3

My cake that was sent to my house from my sweet cousin Maryam <3

My 7 yr old sister woke me up on the morning of my BD to give me such a cute gift :*

My cousin SMN stopped by to give me a gift at exactly 12 :* 

My cousins from my Mom's side surprised me with this gorgeous cake at my granny's house! 

No comments:

Post a Comment