About Me

An emaratii teen who has this 'Obsession' with fashion, Nail art & music. I like to take risks in fashion , try new trends. Its just like baking a cake with different flavors. Contact me? Majdalnoaimi@hotmail.com x

Friday, July 20, 2012

Ramadan Kareem!

I would like t wish all my readers Ramadan Kareem, my favorite 30 days of the year! I decided to make a daily cookbook of what I have cooked (more like baked) for most of you who love getting in the kitchen and make something yummy!! I will only be posting the recipes on the day I cook because I won't be making something everyday :D Also, my birthday is after 3 days (23rd of July) and I'm super excited! For those who would like to give me some ideas for the blog since its a special month pleaaasee do so by emailing me or telling m anonymously on my ask.fm! Are you ready for some exciting posts? Stay updated. A billion kisses xx Style of a youngster, Majd.

No comments:

Post a Comment