About Me

An emaratii teen who has this 'Obsession' with fashion, Nail art & music. I like to take risks in fashion , try new trends. Its just like baking a cake with different flavors. Contact me? Majdalnoaimi@hotmail.com x

Friday, July 20, 2012

#1 : Oreo cups filled with cream cheese

As I told you on my previous post, I will be updating a recipe every time I bake/cook something! What I love mostly about this recipe that I made it in just 15 minutes or less & It was my very first attempt also without using any recipe from a cookbook or online cookbooks. MY OWN RECIPE! 

Ingredients:
Kiri (Cheese)
Food coloring (I chose pink)
Milk
Condensed Milk
Dream whip
Oreos (1-2 pieces for one cup)
Small cups
Nestle Cream 

First Step:
Crush the oreos (Not too small) and put it in the cup (half of the cup or a bit less) then warm up the milk and pour it on the oreo in the cup, add the amount where the oreos would absorb the milk to do that u have to press on the oreos with ur fingers, If you added a lot of milk add more oreos. 

2nd step: TO MAKE THE PINK LAYER
***Warning*** The amount of the things that will come next are just for 6 cups, if you're planning to do more add more amounts! ***

Get a food mixer and add the following:
- 4 kiris
- Half a can of condensed milk 
- 1 full packet of dream whip
- Half a can of nestle cream
- 2 drops of food coloring (Any color u want)

Mix until its fluffy then pour it in the cup and decorate it with anything you want, sprinkles, m&ms, flakes or oreos just like me :D

SIMPLE AND EASY! 

For any questions you are welcome to ask me on my ask.fm 




No comments:

Post a Comment