About Me

An emaratii teen who has this 'Obsession' with fashion, Nail art & music. I like to take risks in fashion , try new trends. Its just like baking a cake with different flavors. Contact me? Majdalnoaimi@hotmail.com x

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Best dressed at the 2012 MET GALA

Florence welch poses dramatically in Alexander McQueen, I love the color! 

Lana Del Rey in Altuzzara, Not impressed by the cape but such a beautiful disco-ball dress! 

Scarlett Johanson works her curves in Dolce & Gabbana. This dress is so suitable for the Met Gala! Beyoootiful! 

Ashley Greene stuns in Donna Carren, she looks so pretty! 
Last but not least, My favorite look! Camille belle WOWS in Ralph Lauren! The dress, the hair, the jewelry, the lips! What a classic look! I love everything! She definitely impressed me! More than beautiful camille! 

No comments:

Post a Comment