About Me

An emaratii teen who has this 'Obsession' with fashion, Nail art & music. I like to take risks in fashion , try new trends. Its just like baking a cake with different flavors. Contact me? Majdalnoaimi@hotmail.com x

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.


My wonderful readers,
   I haven't been posting  these past few weeks what really put a smile on my face whenever I press 'Publish'. Honestly, It's because every move I make I feel like I've been watched. There's this girl who tends to never give up plagiarizing and copying everything I post. And you know what sucks? Is that she doesn't really know herself well. I mean, If you know what you love and you know what's your personality and stuff like that, You'd be doing whatever the heck YOU WANT. Creativity is a gift I was born with. Some have other talents, But my talent is just being creative in whatever I love.  I love fashion, Reason being is that it puts color in this dull sad world, It brings life to peoples faces, Happiness & self-confidence. Some people have issues like being Anorexic, Obese, Insecure etc. But that doesn't matter really in the fashion world. You get accepted for being yourself & your talent. If you keep stealing ideas, copying & doing whatever someone you tend to like or stalk doesn't make you any better. It makes you look insecure and stupid, yes I get it if you tend to copy celebrities you like but if you copy everything they do like looks, passion, hobbies & interests makes you be that person. Who want's to be someone they're not? I tried my best handeling this girl but she never gave up so I decided to write this post expressing how i really feel towards such situation. Please, I'm asking you very respectfully that you should seriously stop doing something that doesn't reflect yourself. Do what you like not what I like. Be the better person. I dont really mind if you keep checking my blog, Its open to everyone but if you start making a blog like mine wouldn't be the choice I expected. It would be nice knowing if you really learn & enjoy reading my blog but taking advantage of it is just an immature act that would make me force myself to post something that would just update my blog without making me love it like I used to.
This actually is a lesson I've learned in life & I'm glad I decided to write all of this so I can be the bigger person. 
Here's a promise to my readers; From now one I will post the most marvelous and exciting posts that you will never expect but for the next 3 weeks I will be loaded with work since finals are around the corner. Sorry for the lack of posts xxxxx LOVE YOU


Majd Al Noaimi
Style of a youngster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment