About Me

An emaratii teen who has this 'Obsession' with fashion, Nail art & music. I like to take risks in fashion , try new trends. Its just like baking a cake with different flavors. Contact me? Majdalnoaimi@hotmail.com x

Sunday, May 27, 2012

It's a Quirky World

I love being different, wearing weird stuff but they're still fun & quirky! No I dont mean wearing stuff that would make me look like a trash can, but wear stuff that would define my personality. Before meeting someone, You judge them unintentionally by how they dress and look but if you really get to know them well you will notice how they're clothing reflects them. One of my favorite online shops around the middle east, Fashionn Revolutionn (Bahrain) posted their latest pieces of sunglasses that were very inspired by the 60's fashion era. Some of you would think these shades are ridiculous and worthless but I found them really creative and I know many celebrities who would get their hands on them like Mary Kate Olsen, Anna Dello Russo,  The One & Only Daphne Guinness & Iris Apfel.  If you'd like to order any of 
these pieces, Make sure you visit their page on Facebook 
'Fashionn Revolutionn' or on twitter@Fash_Revolution 
My Favorite Piece from the collection.






No comments:

Post a Comment