About Me

An emaratii teen who has this 'Obsession' with fashion, Nail art & music. I like to take risks in fashion , try new trends. Its just like baking a cake with different flavors. Contact me? Majdalnoaimi@hotmail.com x

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Collar me to your life


As you know, collars are a big deal these days & I'm sure you know it's a trend blahblahblah. BUT WAIT, did you ever know you can make a homemade collar? Not any collar, but a glittery collar!! Oh-em-gee how fabulous? Decided to share with you all what my lovely sisters & I have created while we were bored on a lazy saturday night. We made sure we had all the requirements needed & eventually we succeeded in the making of these bedazzling babies. One more thing, I made a video to show you guys these collars! Tell me what'ch ya think by emailing me MajdAlNoaimi@hotmail.com
LOVE U! x 

No comments:

Post a Comment