About Me

An emaratii teen who has this 'Obsession' with fashion, Nail art & music. I like to take risks in fashion , try new trends. Its just like baking a cake with different flavors. Contact me? Majdalnoaimi@hotmail.com x

Monday, February 13, 2012

Best dressed at the Grammy Awards 2012

On the 12th of february, Many of the most famous singers attended the Grammys. Going through the pictures, I fell in love with Adele's hair & the whole look! Isn't she the prettiest? wow. She's definitely one on my best singers! Congrats Adele for winning 5 grammys and for being my best dressed lady in the grammys! Haha.
Taylor swift did not fail to impress too! She looked super chic and beautiful! how amazing is her dress? Loving the color & the details.


Adele in Giorgio Armani

Taylor Swift in Zuhair Murad Couture gown

No comments:

Post a Comment