About Me

An emaratii teen who has this 'Obsession' with fashion, Nail art & music. I like to take risks in fashion , try new trends. Its just like baking a cake with different flavors. Contact me? Majdalnoaimi@hotmail.com x

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Jeffrey campbell x Urban outfitters

Jeffrey campbell is one of my favorite shoe designers! His shoe designs are so hot! They're suitable for teenagers. Anyways, Jeffrey has been teaming up with Urban outfitters since forever and unfortunately when i was in the USA back in 2010 I didn't get my hands on them since I didn't know about his existence... lol.  How hot is the spikes boots, way hotter than spikes louboutin's in my opinion. These are my favorite picks, you can check them out and order if you want on http://us.urbanoutfitters.com/ 






No comments:

Post a Comment