About Me

An emaratii teen who has this 'Obsession' with fashion, Nail art & music. I like to take risks in fashion , try new trends. Its just like baking a cake with different flavors. Contact me? Majdalnoaimi@hotmail.com x

Thursday, February 9, 2012

New bag collection : MIU MIU

MIU MIU revealed their new bag collection, well not all of it. Their going to display the  bag collection during Fashion Week in New york. These bags have unique features like 17 different material combinations and uses materials such as crocodile, ostrich, and python along with more common items like linen! So faaaaabulous! I've got my eyes on the bag with the different patterns & the crocodile skin bag ( so hot )! But all of them look super cute & reminds me of Queen Elizabeth's bags! haha! Gotta love'em. 



No comments:

Post a Comment