About Me

An emaratii teen who has this 'Obsession' with fashion, Nail art & music. I like to take risks in fashion , try new trends. Its just like baking a cake with different flavors. Contact me? Majdalnoaimi@hotmail.com x

Saturday, February 11, 2012

My sister Afra's 7th BD party☀

Wow! February is full of birthdays! On the 10th of feb, my family & I planned a quick party for my baby sister at the farm since we were already planning to go there. Her birthday is actually on the 12th but on a sunday so we decided to party earlier. It was such a cute kidish party, we got her a mini jumping castle, a birthday cake & some snacks! The most importantly is that she enjoyed and had a great time with her friends. It was such a casual yet amazing day, I wore very casual clothes since it was just the farm! Here are some snaps of yesterday. 



Baby Noor & Bambi! Too cute.

The Birthday Girl Afra




Make a wish baby guuurl

My very casual outfit, so comfy

Who wants corn!?

No comments:

Post a Comment