About Me

An emaratii teen who has this 'Obsession' with fashion, Nail art & music. I like to take risks in fashion , try new trends. Its just like baking a cake with different flavors. Contact me? Majdalnoaimi@hotmail.com x

Friday, February 3, 2012

My sister Shaikha's surprise 18th BD party☀

On the 1st of february my sister celebrated her birthday at home, It seem'd a bit boring but that's because we were planning to surprise her with a huge fun party the next day! My cousin, Shaikha's best friend & I planned the whole party for the past 2 weeks! El7mdullah it was successful & everyone who came had a great time! We first waited for shaikha to get back home from MCC , we then surprised her with a gorgeous sugarbox 'The Beatles" cake, we danced & lighted 40 lanterns in the sky!

     - A day to remember








No comments:

Post a Comment