About Me

An emaratii teen who has this 'Obsession' with fashion, Nail art & music. I like to take risks in fashion , try new trends. Its just like baking a cake with different flavors. Contact me? Majdalnoaimi@hotmail.com x

Monday, February 13, 2012

Worst dressed at the Grammy Awards 2012

Unfortunately, I spotted worst dressed ladies more than best dressed. This is so sad! I mean what kind of people would dress like that? I've met people who have realllyyy bad taste in clothes but these outfits are something they wont even like! First of all: Fergie... Is she serious? Does she think that dress makes her sexy? Umm honey, NO!!!! 
Secondly: Katy perry! I always love her cute taste but this? No No No. You can't match your hair with your outfit! What are you? A Clown? Granny not Grammys! 
Last and least: Nicki Minaj, I'm still in shock. I think she mistook the fact that this place isn't a church. Nicki, The church is across the street... sorry!




Fergie disappoints in Jean Paul Gaultier

Katy Perry lets us down in Elie Saab

Nicki Minaj ........... in Versace Couture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment