About Me

An emaratii teen who has this 'Obsession' with fashion, Nail art & music. I like to take risks in fashion , try new trends. Its just like baking a cake with different flavors. Contact me? Majdalnoaimi@hotmail.com x

Monday, March 26, 2012

Latest Trend in Abayas: The waist belt Abaya

For me, I love designing my own Abaya rather than buying a ready made Abaya because not all shops have those Abaya's that catch my attention. Lately, I went to do some Abaya shopping with my mom & sister to an unknown shop my mom found out about recently. The designs weren't fabulous buy few pieces were! I also noticed around everyone's wearing Abaya's with a belt around their waist & I fell in love with the trend and had to get me one and I did found the perfect ready made Abaya in that unknown shop in Ajman! My opinion of this trend is I think a simple pair of belt can change your whole look with an Abaya & make it look gorgeous. Another advantage is that it makes you also look slimmer too! Ha! 


No comments:

Post a Comment