About Me

An emaratii teen who has this 'Obsession' with fashion, Nail art & music. I like to take risks in fashion , try new trends. Its just like baking a cake with different flavors. Contact me? Majdalnoaimi@hotmail.com x

Saturday, March 24, 2012

You Me & Charlie 'Secret Garden' inspired Shoot

Today I discovered Dianna Agron's new webiste which was launched in december & I loved the recent flawless photoshoot inspired by the secret garden. I thought of it as something very creative and beautiful, all about magic & nature. Kind of hippie though! Here's what Dianna told justjared.com www.YOUMEANDCHARLIE.com  is a playground of sorts, allowing us to come together as friends and artists, allowing us to be inspired, and create” 

What do you think of the shoot?





No comments:

Post a Comment