About Me

An emaratii teen who has this 'Obsession' with fashion, Nail art & music. I like to take risks in fashion , try new trends. Its just like baking a cake with different flavors. Contact me? Majdalnoaimi@hotmail.com x

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Story of Keep Calm and Carry On

Mostly in 2011, People started obsessing with 'Keep calm and...' & No one ever thought of what's the story behind it and who created it. I am one of those people. I was going through my timeline on twitter and I saw a tweet of the link to this video so I watched the video a couple of times and got amazed. Its so interesting, if you watch this video you'll discover that the 1st keep calm and carry on poster was made decades ago and we just discovered it. The bookstore that has that poster is a place I want to visit before I die, Hopefully in the future. Anyways you have to play the video. 


No comments:

Post a Comment