About Me

An emaratii teen who has this 'Obsession' with fashion, Nail art & music. I like to take risks in fashion , try new trends. Its just like baking a cake with different flavors. Contact me? Majdalnoaimi@hotmail.com x

Monday, March 5, 2012

My 1st Hair-braid tutorial

Hello there my fellow readers, 
     I decided to make my own video hair tutorial because I love to braid and play with my hair since it's pretty long & Because i've watched too many tutorials on Youtube so I had to make my own. I saw a picture lately on Tumblr & I couldn't find a hair tutorial about that so I decided to create one and it turned out very pretty! This hair-style is appropriate for everywhere, it's very chic and cute. Sorry for the bad quality of the video since My camera's charger is lost so I was forced to use My macbook's webcam. I will post a clear picture of the Hair-style soon! Stay tuned xx 
               Loads of love, 
                                    Majd  

 NET BRAID HAIR TUTORIAL LINK:


No comments:

Post a Comment