About Me

An emaratii teen who has this 'Obsession' with fashion, Nail art & music. I like to take risks in fashion , try new trends. Its just like baking a cake with different flavors. Contact me? Majdalnoaimi@hotmail.com x

Monday, March 26, 2012

River Islands CRAZY similarities

River Island is a really retro shop but I dont really shop from it, I rarely do! On the weekend, I went in River Island at Dubai Mall and saw lots of dresses that were exactly the same as famous brand dresses but sold cheaper. They're actually smart because most of the similar dresses were crazy like the versace ones  are actually in good quality & price! Be sure to check their latest collection, loves it! Check out the dresses that are exactly the same as  brand dresses & you can see the collection on their website too www.riverisland.com !








No comments:

Post a Comment