About Me

An emaratii teen who has this 'Obsession' with fashion, Nail art & music. I like to take risks in fashion , try new trends. Its just like baking a cake with different flavors. Contact me? Majdalnoaimi@hotmail.com x

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Violent lips

I'm sure you've all heard of violent lips, well if not it's a temporary lip  tattoo shop were you can just put it on for crazy & fun events! I first thought of it as worthless but I couldn't resist buying it when I saw it in Topshop-Dubai Mall. I've seen it few months back when the kardashians & jenners tweeted about it, I definitely fell in love with Kylie's union jack tattoo but unfortunately it wasn't available in Topshop so I got the red leopard tattoo, I hopefully will get more but I'll have to try this one first! Oh & if you wanna order The Union Jack or the American Flag ( My 2 favs) visit their official website www.violentlips.com or visit their Facebook page to stay updated.  



No comments:

Post a Comment